Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fun Deluxe Package

From 1st July, my first day after I stopped working, until now I have yet to lay my butt at home for one full day haha! Wonder if toady is an exception. It was great, going out, play basketball & cello, gym and play blackshot. Just when I realized it, there's only 2 more weeks left.

"What are you afraid of?", "Why are you worried, if others can do it, you'll definitely make it too." I don't know what I'm actually feeling right now, all I know is, the thought of enlisting makes me feel uncomfortable.

It's a chance, a chance to build myself up physcially and mentally. But why...

I thought this new hair style was ok till jian en and victor came to tease my on sunday. Is it really true that the officers like to tekan us so much? Sigh, is that a warning from you, God?

Going KL to visit my cousin with my parents and right after that, I'll be going Genting with nicholas. It'll be fun and meaningful definitely. A chance to get out of Singapore to quieten down ourselves and pray tgt to God.

Not much time left.

No comments: